Paediatric Ophthalmologist – Best Child Eye Specialist in Delhi
The eyes, visual needs, and disorders of the Children are entirely different from miniature adults. Being in their growing stage they are yet to develop a fully mature eye-brain coordination, that’s why children require special attention and focus related to vision. Here comes the need for a Paediatric ophthalmologist or Child eye specialist who can examine the eyes of your young ones and provide suggestions to protect their vision.
Paediatric Ophthalmology deals with special vision care needs of your young ones. At Visitech, we provide treatment for a multitude of children’s ophthalmological problems. Our core team comprises of some of the best Paediatric ophthalmologists in Delhi NCR who understand the importance of healthy eyesight for the overall development of a child.
What are the symptoms and signs of eye problems in children?
- Bad performance in school especially, while copying notes from blackboard?
- Squint/ head tilt?
- Regular headaches / watering / redness?
- Watching television from too close?
Services Offered at Visitech Paediatric Wing
- Amblyopia Therapy
- Strabismus Management/ Surgery (crossed eyes, lazy eyes, double vision)
- Congenital conditions, such as childhood glaucoma and Childhood cataracts
- Managing refractive errors, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism
- Orthoptics Clinic for binocular vision and stereopsis
- ROP and other Retinal diseases
- Corneal diseases / Neuro-ophthalmic conditions
- Ptosis (lid drooping ) in children, and other lid conditions
- Tumours of the eye and the orbit
Reasons to choose Visitech
We are one of the few eye hospital in Delhi offering the most advanced paediatric ophthalmology services with dedicated attention to specific paediatric eye conditions. We understand that a child’s vision plays a critical role in his/her overall development; be it physical, mental or social development.
The Paediatric Ophthalmology Clinic at Visitech Eye Centres, provides comprehensive evaluation, consultation and proven treatments for all aspects of routine and complex Paediatric eye disease, as well as adult strabismus.
Our family-friendly environment welcomes young patients into a comforting world of reassuring smiles. Examination is skill fully performed with child-appropriate equipment in a calm setting. The service has access to a dedicated play area and extensive diagnostic resources of the Eye Center
Our experienced paediatric ophthalmologists stay informed of breakthroughs in child and adolescent eye disorders and adult strabismus through involvement in academic societies.
Every child deserves to see the world clearly and live a normal healthy life. Provide your children a shield from all eye diseases with Visitech Eye Centres’ exclusive paediatric ophthalmology Clinic.